Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Roar

She can say a few words. Mamma (usually yelling as loud as she can) Bubba (when he is running off at the store) Dadda (when she hears him come in the door from work) and now she says ROAR. Except she says WROAR. All day long quiet and loud. Is that something little girls usually do? Alexander didn't so I don't know.

Alexander's new obsession is Legos. Not the tiny kind but the middle size kind. Drags them around the house all day and takes them to bed. He has started helping me clean up all his toys at night so its pretty great around here.



They love playing together and arguing together. Its fun to watch them play and fight (although the fighting is more funny to watch and I break it up pretty quickly)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there! thanks for visiting anf for your comments! PS: I love a tree grows in brooklyn, it's one of my very favorites!

laura said...

cute! your kids honestly seem so darling. so glad you liked "a tree grows in brooklyn!" the whole time i was reading "asher lev" i was missing it.

Heather said...

That look of Eva's is classic!

Allison said...

Love Eva's face (and your necklaces)!

MoBo said...

LOL eva looks like an angus kid hahaha and Bubba's nekked, and Why is he hiding his face?

did eva watch the lion king, or something? that triggered her RoaRing? hahaha sounds hilarious

Hera said...

My elskuleg barnaborn. Eva's looks alvays crack me up. Perhaps that is the purpose of grandchildren to make ammas and afis smile.

Hera said...

Can you put up a photo of the lovely carved looking piece of furniture by the wall in the photo of Eva? Sorry about the long sentence. I suppose it's the Icelander in me.

Wiley Family said...

I love that coffee table. My visiting teacher used to live in japan and she got all this beautiful japanese furniture for really cheap because apparently furniture isn't bought 2nd hand. I want pieces like that in my home. I love eva's look. there's just something about little girls and their many facial expressions.