Saturday, September 5, 2009

I am reading this right now. This was a suggestion from Laura. I started a bunch of new things this week and decided to get social in my ward so I haven't had ANY extra reading time this week (just 10 minutes here and there). Last night I couldn't sleep (I probably could have if I tried) so I was finally able to get deeper into the book and I must say I love it. I was a little worried it would get all Angela's Ashes on me but it hasn't and its a great read. I am not done yet (I still have 130 pages left) and I sacrificed a lot of sleep last night but its still a wonderful book. I find myself just reading and enjoying it. Its not a book that I feel I have to read as fast as I can so I can get it over with and know the ending. I just read, enjoy and contemplate. It goes through many emotions and makes you look into your own life quite a bit. Thank You Laura for a great suggestion! (I took all the suggestions and they are waiting on my little table in my bedroom to be enjoyed next)

No comments: