Monday, July 26, 2010

Alexander is growing up


Alexander gave his first talk in Primary yesterday and he did so well! Daniel wrote the talk for him and helped him to read it. What a good dad. He is growing up so fast (Alexander) He spoke so clearly and didn't get shy. We practiced a lot before hand.

Eva did ok yesterday. I sat with her in nursery the whole time because she has a long memory and I will just leave a little sooner each time (just like when she first started going) I have until the new baby comes to get her going to nursery again. I can't do a new born and a 2 year old the whole way through church, it will be torture.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how quickly he is growing up, I would have loved to have heard his talk. Miss you guys!

Hera said...

My handsome grandson.