Tuesday, March 3, 2009

sanding





I have been sanding none stop for days it seems and I am finally done with the three layer peach colored drop leaf table. I need to go over it one more time on certain parts with the finer paper but I think I will ask Daniel to do it because I am sick of sanding. We bought a stain last night. I still have a few little parts to hand sand but I am staining today if it kills me. We chose a stain called golden pecan and it should go on rather nicely. Here are some pictures

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous table. I love that light color. And it is very asthetically pleasing. I like it.

MoBo said...

WOW MIRIAM, you are amazing! You always do awesome with the ugly hehehehe gimme a makeover HAHAHAH JUST KIDDING, I'm not Ugly! hahahaha but it would be fun dont you think?? teeheee q: