Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am the luckiest Mother alive

In Relief Society today the lesson was on Motherhood. So the 1st counselor had the primary president's husband take pictures of the primary children last week just in primary going to class etc. Then she chose 50 of those pictures and we were supposed to look through half the stack and find a picture to each use for the object lesson. LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN THE STACK THAT CAME TO MY SIDE OF THE ROOM! Its from last week Alexander's first talk ever and I have a picture of it. I feel so lucky!

7 comments:

Hera said...

Always lovely seeing the sons and fathers together giving a talk.

Heather said...

That is such a neat picture. How great is that, to have a picture of Alexander's first talk with Daniel by his side helping him out?

Allison said...

That is a very sweet picture.

Wiley Family said...

Thats is so sweet. I love it. Great job alexander and daniel.

Matt and Suzanne said...

First of all, it's been way too long since I've commented on your blog. :) I love love love all the new things you have done on your house. It looks so beautiful and I am even more impressed you are doing so much while you are pregnant! Amazing. I can't believe how OLD your kids are looking, they are just the sweetest. Oh, and that primary talk picture is just priceless....
I love checking up on you and seeing how well you are doing!:)

Brittany said...

awh that is sooooo awesome!!!

MoBo said...

That is too Awesome! so cute! love yous!