Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jamison Leon Reeves

He is finally here. Mama and the baby are doing well. Here is all the vital information.
He came at 7:48 pm on August 28th, 2010. He weighs 8lbs, 5ozs and is 20 inches long. Miriam was admitted around 2:30pm. It took 2 tries with the epidural but it finally did work. Here are some quotes from last nights action

Miriam (after the first epidural had failed):
"If Heavenly Father wants me to have 5 kids then he is going to have to put twins in me because I am only doing this once more!"

Dr. Caridi, the first on call doctor, after asking me how fast Eva came:
"We might break that record today!" (we didn't)

A sequence between Miriam and the Doctor that delivered the baby:
Dr. "I see the babies head, Miriam we are not ready yet don't push"
Miriam "I am not pushing, I just feel something down there"

The Doctor that delivered the baby (I am sorry I can't remember his name)
"That was one of the easiest deliveries I can remember."

Geoff on the phone congratulating me and hearing the baby cry in the background
"And there's the sound I can't stand, so have fun with that."


5 comments:

Wiley Family said...

Congratulations guys. What a great blessing. Hope all is going well with Mamma and baby Jamison. We are so happy for your family. He looks so adorable.

MoBo said...

WOAH!!! THATS AN AWESOME POST!! Especially the quotes hahaha so great

the first picutre he looks Jsut Liek Alexander, but not in the other ones

I am So Glad you guys are well! and everything went well

Great name by the Way!

Unknown said...

He is so cute!!! I love this post too. Congratulations guys! We're so happy for you all.

Heather said...

Congratulations you guys! He is beautiful, just like your other children.

Matt and Suzanne said...

SOOOO cute!!!! Oh my goodness congrats. He is absolutely precious and it looks like your kids are just loving their little brother! Good luck with your recovery, you are amazing!!!