Monday, November 24, 2008

hmmmm

Is it Christmas yet? It does not feel like the Holidays at all over here. I feel like I am sitting still and time has stopped and its annoying. Tomorrow I should be borrowing the twilight books all four of them at once so I can just get it over with and be done by Saturday so I can prepare my lesson.
Oh a random annoyance again from Guam. We paid lots of money to get Eva's passport expedited. They said they would call us as soon as it got in. So I had Daniel call today. It has been 2 weeks they said 3 but passport people need to be called a lot from my previous experiences with them. So they kept saying call back in 5 minutes. Then they asked the date on the receipt. We told them we dropped off the application and paid on the 10th and they wrote the 12th on the receipt and they yelled at us on the phone for about 5 minutes on how they told us 3 weeks like we shouldn't be bothering them. Well I paid for 2 weeks. ANYWAY so then after all the hassle they say "oh its here we found it, but you can't pick it up until tomorrow because today is a drop off the application day and tomorrow is a pick up passports day" so instead of calling us when it actually got there or just telling us its here get it tomorrow, they yell at us and wow its retarded. What irritated me the most was that they had it so it most likely got there before the weekend and they didn't even tell us. We didn't pay more so we could wait the regular waiting time. Sorry I had to vent that.
Is it Thanksgiving and christmas like over there?
Miriam

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I'm so glad you're reading the books!! The movie was good, but it's got nothing on the book! Beware though - the book will suck you right in and you won't be able to get anything else done :)

It's snowy and cold at our house - so I guess it's kind of starting to feel like the holidays. The year has just flown by; I can't believe November is almost over!

Hera said...

So you have the passport?