Saturday, August 27, 2011

A birthday weekend

Its my mother's birthday today!! How exciting. She is a great mother and we love her very much and can't wait to see her next! And tomorrow is Jamison's birthday! and then next week is my birthday! Lots of birthdays close together. So that means my mother was pregnant with me waiting for me to come out and I had just had Jamison when my birthday came around. I was kind of in the same boat as her. How fun to be able to experience a similar experience and become more grateful for my mother for what she was experiencing when I was born. I am very grateful for her and I really applaud her for all that she did!

I love you mamma!

Miriam

2 comments:

Wiley Family said...

wow miriam what a great dedication to mamma. You are so sweet and loving. I agree with everything you put. haha love you.

Hera said...

Thanks you so much Miriam that was very lovely and brought tears to my eyes. When I had you in the hospital your dad brought me flowers in a vase for my belated birthday hehe.