Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve with the Reeve's

I baked so many cookies for christmas. At least 300 but it was a lot of fun and I perfected the chocolate chip cookie :) Our last batch was made on christmas Eve right after dinner. The kids have been helping me make cookies so they wanted to help with the batch for santa. They ate some cookies too.

Then we read the christmas Eve book



and put the family gifts under the tree

The kids went to bed at 8o'clock and Santa stopped by with his red and green wrapping
I love the Christmas season. We were able to take cookies to neighbors, work people, board members, visiting teaching and home teaching people and it was really nice. The next post will be Christmas morning.

1 comment:

Hera said...

Perfect Christmas Miriam. I am so glad you all enjoyed it so much.