Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween costumes

So I haven't been able to find any good costumes that I want my children to wear. So Alexander is going to be a viking. I am working on his tunic and shield. We bought him a fake axe and he already has a viking helmet that he likes to wear all day long anyway. His tunic will be sown by me, the person who has only ever sown pillows and a pair of shorts once. If you have any tips give them to me.


Eva is a whole other story. I have found some cute ideas online but I just don't know yet and I am going to the craft store today to try to buy stuff to help me out. I am going to post the pictures of my options for her costume. If you have any better ideas I am absolutely open to them.
A Butterfly, I would need to modify it for her a bitA fried eggAn electrical outletA spider and I would be the webOr a little sheep

Daniel wants her to be the sheep because they are cute. What do you think?

7 comments:

Maliana said...

i can't really decide!! the sheep i think though

MoBo said...

I like the spoideh\!!! cuz that would be wicked cool, but the egg is cool too hahaha sheep would be fun for a herd, but not a single loner!!!!!! harhar jokes, wel ima get back to my Kdrama's HEHE

laura said...

i love the egg and the spider! so cute! makes me excited to have kids someday.

Melisa said...

I like the spider. That would be cute.

The Black's said...

I love the butterfly and the spider and the egg and the sheep. Sorry, I guess I'm not any help. Whatever you decide will be so cute.

unnurwear said...

the spider is my favorite, I think the egg is drep fyndi├░! but who wants people to see their kids and go hahaha your kid is drep fyndi├░! just wondering...maybe you do though, and thats alright, but I am voting for the spider!

Sarah said...

I think the spider one or the sheep one would be cute. Good luck!!