Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween costumes

So I haven't been able to find any good costumes that I want my children to wear. So Alexander is going to be a viking. I am working on his tunic and shield. We bought him a fake axe and he already has a viking helmet that he likes to wear all day long anyway. His tunic will be sown by me, the person who has only ever sown pillows and a pair of shorts once. If you have any tips give them to me.


Eva is a whole other story. I have found some cute ideas online but I just don't know yet and I am going to the craft store today to try to buy stuff to help me out. I am going to post the pictures of my options for her costume. If you have any better ideas I am absolutely open to them.
A Butterfly, I would need to modify it for her a bitA fried eggAn electrical outletA spider and I would be the webOr a little sheep

Daniel wants her to be the sheep because they are cute. What do you think?

7 comments:

Maliana said...

i can't really decide!! the sheep i think though

MoBo said...

I like the spoideh\!!! cuz that would be wicked cool, but the egg is cool too hahaha sheep would be fun for a herd, but not a single loner!!!!!! harhar jokes, wel ima get back to my Kdrama's HEHE

laura said...

i love the egg and the spider! so cute! makes me excited to have kids someday.

Wiley Family said...

I like the spider. That would be cute.

Chelsey said...

I love the butterfly and the spider and the egg and the sheep. Sorry, I guess I'm not any help. Whatever you decide will be so cute.

Unifer said...

the spider is my favorite, I think the egg is drep fyndið! but who wants people to see their kids and go hahaha your kid is drep fyndið! just wondering...maybe you do though, and thats alright, but I am voting for the spider!

Sarah said...

I think the spider one or the sheep one would be cute. Good luck!!