Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Santa Fe

Our ward had an Elders Quorum activity on Saturday to take the RailRunner to Santa Fe and visit the farmers market. It was a great day for us! Alexander got to ride on the train for 2 whole hours that day (1 hour each way) and we saw the farmers market and a cathedral and ate a yummy carnita. I got sunburned because it was in the 100's that day. I sprayed sunscreen all over me and the kids and I forgot to rub some in so I have red with some white water marks LAME. Anyway we let Alexander take pictures with the camera of the sites he saw on the train ride home (minus the Pueblos because its a federal offence to take pictures on a pueblo!!) Here are the pictures from the day (not many on our part but 115 on Alexanders part I just chose a few to see)

Us walking from the train in Santa Fe
(you can see it in the background)
This is the Cathedral we saw (we just got pictures of the inside)
Not as large as a European Cathedral but impressive nonetheless.
On the way home we had our own table and everything.
The kids LOVED it as you can see
Alexander couldn't get enough and cried on the way home in the car
because we were no longer on the train

The rest of the photos are Alexander's. He was pretty quick with the push button. We are going to get him a kiddy digital camera next birthday (I know that seems early but he loves to take pictures and his own camera is a better choice than our expensive one.)

If you ever come to visit us we will take you to Santa Fe on the Rails (or drive either way) Its a fun little old city. They had a place downtown where all the jewelry artists showed and sold their work. SOOO many beautiful turquoise pieces and pottery! My goal is to get a gorgeous timeless turquoise necklace before we leave New Mexico.

4 comments:

Hera said...

En gaman! Flott ad fylgjast med hvad thid erud ad gera. Bornin eru ordin svo stor.

Unifer said...

I am super impressed by Alexanders picture taking skills! I love the one of Eva and the table... its so artsy... which I bet is just what he was going for!! :D hee hee, miss you guys!!

MoBo said...

How Wonderful! thats a great picture Alexander took of Daniel hahaha I dont think its Ever too early to encourage Artistic Creativity! even though a digital camera is.. but you know, we live in a different time to ten years ago, so why should a digital camera... I'm gonna stop trying to say whatever that is and Say, I Love the Idea! and so will A. Leon Reeves, when he becomes a super photographer at 24! (thats gonna be his known name haha or maybe A.L. Reeves.. hehehaha)

bestiality dog man stories said...

Reaching out for her, he curved his hands around those solid hips, curling his long narrow fingers to press deeply into Kitty Kats firm, meaty ass. ``I dont know if thats such a good idea.
pliny wv adult stories pics sex
free gay oral incest sex stories
free erotic swinger stories
steamy hot sex stories
nifty stories celebrity
Reaching out for her, he curved his hands around those solid hips, curling his long narrow fingers to press deeply into Kitty Kats firm, meaty ass. ``I dont know if thats such a good idea.