Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update

We haven't been blogging at all because we have been spending all of our time at the house trying to get the things done that we need to before we move our stuff in. Tonight we are trying to move out of this house. I think we can do it as long as I can keep my energy up.

Here are some befores and afters, No furniture yet that will come in well at the end of the week.

Kitchen before


Kitchen after ( I am not loving the color I picked out but I am going to have cobalt blue accents so hopefully it will look less like a little boys room) I love my teapots not I need 7 more blue and white teapots. Who knows how long that will take to do.

Family room before

After. Sorry this was taken at night and now those floors are all gone I ripped out all the carpet.
Close up of the fireplace. It needs new tile but that is on the far away list (any suggestions on what to put in that pop in.


The family room wall

We couldn't have done all the painting without Ralphs know how. Thanks Opa. He even let Bubba help. Oh how we loved that.

We let Alexander paint the fence outside it was a bit of orange juice for color and water and he loved it.


The End.

P.S I had my official Ultra sound today. More to come later.

No comments: