Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fires

There are uncontrolled fires in Arizona right now and it feels like they are in our backyard. We wake up every morning and it smells like a campfire. It only seems to come at night when the winds pick all the smoke up and bring it here. I hope they get the fires contained soon. I keep a little temperature thing on my computer screen and look what it said a little while ago!

How funny is that?

Miriam

I was referring to the word under the 91, it usually says sunny or rain or something like that.

3 comments:

Matt and Suzanne said...

Wow, that is funny I have never seen anything like that! Hopefully it calms down soon!

Hera said...

I hope all is well. I remember all the bush fires in Australia. The air gets dangerous for those with breathing problems.

MoBo said...

hahaha that made me laugh. What a hot day!! and a nice night mmmmmmmm