Monday, February 11, 2013

Its 2013

Thats right its 2013. I have decided I will start being a diligent person again and restart the blogging. I got a new laptop for my birthday last year and I told myself I would start blogging well 5 months later and yes I believe I will start now. Life is GOOD. It really is. We are extremely blessed and happy. So now I need to start blogging and sharing again so that people outside of New Mexico know we are alive and kicking over here. That means I have to start taking photos again. Oh to be on the ball again... I have a desire to start painting rooms again and redoing some furniture. I guess Miriam is back and ready to well do stuff :)
Right now isn't the best time though, I need to finish tidying the house for seminary in the morning and then get some decorations packed up for the Ward Valentines Dance tomorrow night. There is never a dull moment in the Reeves' household. Lets cross our fingers that I will return within the week rather than just within the year.

Miriam

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Hey Miriam!! Glad to hear you're all doing so well! Loved that Valentine by the way, super creative. I need to start blogging again too! I'm gearing up to it... slowly... haha. Have a great week! Hope the Valentine's party went/will go well!!

Hera said...

Bros