Thursday, August 6, 2009

I finally started and finished my wedding album


4 years later I finished my wedding album. I don't know the etiquette for it but its finally finished and I can put it on my shelf of photo albums. Yay! Now I need to go finish Eva's. Oh but does anyone know the etiquette on getting one to your parents and your parents in law? I often wonder if I was supposed to make one. I am sure I was. I think I will just go do two of those photo books you can make now. They are pretty cool (I did one for Eva and Alexander). It efficient and looks good.

Miriam

2 comments:

Hera said...

Do you mean those books that look like there real books you can have on your coffee table if you have one haha?

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

My page Mulberry Bags